Physical Culture and Sport Studies
Labs & Research Areas
Graduate students interested in sport history, physical culture studies, sport law, sport and politics, sport philosophy, and other related subject areas may pursue doctoral training within the Department of Kinesiology and Health Education through the Interdisciplinary Program in Sport Studies.
Program News & Events
- Jan Todd, Jason Shurley and Terry Todd have been honored by the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research with the Gary A. Dudley Scientific Manuscript Excellence Award for their article entitled: "Thomas L. DeLorme and the Science of Progressive Resistance Exercise."
- Ben Pollack named 2012-2013 Powers Fellow.
- Powers Fellow Dominic Morais Wins 2012 North American Society for Sport History Graduate Student Essay Contest.
- View a video about Dominic made by the Powers Fellows program at UT.
About Our Program
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org