We encourage you to explore these pages where you will: meet a group of faculty, staff, and students who lead the nation in the exploration of health, sport and human movement; learn about innovative research; and, discover a range of programs that train students to translate this research into action.
Latest News & Information
- Dixie Stanforth Receives Honor Society Faculty Award
- Don Crowley wins Dept. Teaching Award
- Faculty Promotions for Dingwell and Pasch
- Dingwell and Texas Ex Hyun Gu Kang Featured In Kinesiology Today
- Local Hero: Ex Sci Student Blake Bender
- more news
Meet our Faculty
Kinesiology and Health Education Job and Internship Fair
See the flyer here.
"The Naked Mole Rat, a Novel Model for Biomedical Research"
Rochelle Buffenstein, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Physiology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
||College of Education Commencement Ceremony|
||Commencement (official graduation date)|