Resources for Faculty & Staff
The award-winning College of Education faculty and staff are responsible for teaching the educators of tomorrow. With more than 150 members, many of whom have received national recognition for their research productivity and professional leadership, our team seeks to promote creative and visionary education strategies and teach student to implement these concepts in the learning environment.
These pages contain resources for College of Education faculty and staff, including information on faculty policies, grants and mentorship.
Official Faculty Policies for the College of Education
College of Education Gender Equity Council
The College of Education has created a Gender Equity Council from nominations made by each Department Chair to the Dean.
Learning Technology Center
The LTC offers a wide range of computer, telecommunications, and multimedia services to College of Education faculty, staff and students or anyone currently enrolled in an Education course.
The IDEA Studio offers a broad range of services to enhance teaching and research through the internet, online communication, and the latest software tools.
Online application to reserve equipment and facilities from the LTC
Calendar of reservable facilities maintained by the LTC
View a list of all College of Education faculty and their profiles.
- Once logged in, look on the left-side menu, and choose "Profile" located under Faculty.
- Edit your data (on right side) as needed.
- Once completed, click Update Record, a button located at the bottom of the page.
- To edit the detailed items like publications, awards, grants, etc., click the Extended Profile "CLICK HERE" link (located at the bottom of the page - scroll down).
- Click Edit next to each item you want to edit. Then hit Update to save the edit.
- If you need to provide a new PDF copy of your CV for the page, please email your new file to Michael Arbore.
Open Websites Service
Open Websites (OWS) is a service provided to CoE faculty and supervised students for easily creating, publishing, and maintaining an online presence.
CoE Technology Plan
The CoE Technology Plan, developed annually, defines the technology goals of the college and the projects to implement those goals.
More Faculty Resources at University of Texas
UT's online faculty section contains a comprehensive selection of information and services for faculty.
More Staff Resources at University of Texas
UT's Staff Central site provides a wealth of staff resources.