Student Ambassador Program
Ambassadors share their experiences in the College of Education with prospective students, current UT students, and the UT Austin community. They represent the school at outreach events and assist with various college-wide programs.
Each semester, Ambassadors are expected to work a number of college events, including Longhorn Saturdays, Career Fairs, and Family Weekend. They also serve as student panelists at various events. Ambassadors work approximately 10-20 hours each semester.
Ambassadors must be current undergraduate students in good academic and disciplinary standing with the university. Ambassador positions begin in August and extend through May.
Ambassadors meeting all the requirements of the position receive a stipend of $100 for each semester worked, priority registration for the fall and spring semesters, and a College of Education shirt.
Submit the 2014-15 Ambassador applications online at https://utexas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8IdjHHACVPwzCAt
Applications are due April 1, 2014.
Contact Michael Dean.
- Blake Bender is a senior majoring in Exercise Science.
- Andrew Gerrie is a junior majoring in Sport Management.
- Onyi Chidomere is a junior majoring in Exercise Science.
- Katelyn Bostock is a sophomore majoring in Elementary Education.
- Inmer Cardona is a junior double majoring in Youth & Community Studies and African Studies.