We encourage you to explore these pages where you will: meet a group of faculty, staff, and students who lead the nation in the exploration of health, sport and human movement; learn about innovative research; and, discover a range of programs that train students to translate this research into action.
Latest News & Information
- X Games and UT Sport Management Team Up for Paid Work Opportunities
- KHE Student Daniel Machin Wins AKA Writing National Scholar Award
- KHE Alum James Supak Named Elementary Teacher of the Year
- KHE Grad Students Teresa Vogt, Donald Robinson, and Daniel Kreitzberg Awarded Health Communication Scholars Program Grant
- KHE seniors, Lina Padegimaite and Megan Siebert, Receive Big XII's highest academic honor
- more news
Meet our Faculty
|February 2 - May 13
10:00 AM-12:00 PM
|Weekly walk-in office hours for the Office of Instructional Innovation|
|April 15-17, 20-24
|Academic advising for continuing and readmitted students for the summer session and the fall semester.
Undergraduate Advising Office: 512-475-6146
Graduate Advising Office: 512-232-6015