We encourage you to explore these pages where you will: meet a group of faculty, staff, and students who lead the nation in the exploration of health, sport and human movement; learn about innovative research; and, discover a range of programs that train students to translate this research into action.
Latest News & Information
- Exercise Science Tenure Track Faculty Position Open
- Study Investigates Connection Between Sports Participation and Creativity
- Kim Beckwith Honored as National Powerlifting Coach of the Year
- Athletic Training Education Program Students Ace Student Quiz Bowl
- KHE & Special Education Team Up for Job Training Intervention Program
- more news