Master's Specializations

Qualified students may be admitted to the graduate program to work towards a Master's degree in Educational Psychology with a specialization in one of the following:

Human Development, Culture, and Learning Sciences (MA or MEd)

Counselor Education (MEd)

Program Evaluation (MA)
(Open only to students already admitted to a doctoral program/area in Educational Psychology.)

Quantitative Methods (MA or MEd)

School Psychology (MA)

Last updated on September 26, 2012