Quantitative Methods Doctoral Specialization
The Quantitative Methods area offers a PhD in Educational Psychology with a specialization in Quantitative Methods for applicants who already have a master's in the field. The Quantitative Methods specialization prepares professional educational researchers to understand and apply advanced quantitative research methods to address social problems and conduct sophisticated methodological research so that program graduates can contribute new methodological knowledge to the field. Our graduates are employed in a variety of settings, such as colleges and universities, professional testing organizations, educational research and development agencies, industrial psychology agencies, governing agencies of higher education, state departments of education, and research and program evaluation divisions of large school districts.Application deadline for Summer/Fall admission is December 1, 2015.
Quantitative Methods does not conduct admission interviews.
Area News & Events
- Cawthon: Texas' showdown with Washington over federal education funding
- Quantitative Methods Graduate, Walter Leite Awarded Prestigious Research Professorship
- Educational Psychology Ranked in the Top Ten by US News & World Report
- Beretvas Honored with Dean’s Distinguished Teaching Award
- Beretvas, Cokley, Schallert Explain Why They Teach
- more news