Our department is dedicated to advancing knowledge of human behavior as it relates to education. We train our students to work as teachers, counselors, evaluators and researchers in educational environments by cultivating mastery of skills in the areas of human development and behavior, psychology of education, learning theory and research and evaluation methods.
- Educational Psychology Ranked in the Top Ten by US News & World Report
- Cokley on the death of Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth and the Black Lives Movement—Texas Standard
- Bentley-Edwards-"Unrelenting Ferguson protests pushed year of national change”-USA Today
- Cokley Gives Plenary Session on the Myth of Black Anti-Intellectualism at 123rd Annual APA Conference
- Maddocks, SP Student, Bestowed Hollingworth Award
- Caemmerer, SP Student, Awarded Hyman-Lambert Memorial Scholarship
- more news
|September 2||Doctoral Research Colloquium presentation, 12 - 1 PM, SZB 523
Mark Bond: "Using Item Response Theory in Latent Growth Modeling"
Medical Family Therapy & Integrated Care: Partnering with Patients, Families, & Other Health Professionals
|September 25||Intro to PACT Workshop w/ Dr. Stan Tatkin, 1 - 4 PM, UTC 4.122