The mission of the Department of Curriculum and Instruction is to advance knowledge and the practice of teaching and learning. We address the educational needs of a rapidly changing global society in democratic and socially just ways. Our teaching and research are rooted in a variety of academic disciplines. We value innovation and build upon the strengths of cultural and linguistic diversity.
Latest News & Information
- BBE Gallery Co-teaching program
- First UTeach Urban Teachers Cooperating Social Studies Teacher Fellow Award
- Dr. Jill Marshall represents COE in 2015 Sustainability Showdown
- Benefits of Bilingualism - article by Dr. Rebecca Callahan
- Dr. Joan Hughes is 2015's Holder Lecturer
- more news