The mission of the Department of Curriculum and Instruction is to advance knowledge and the practice of teaching and learning. We address the educational needs of a rapidly changing global society in democratic and socially just ways. Our teaching and research are rooted in a variety of academic disciplines. We value innovation and build upon the strengths of cultural and linguistic diversity.
Latest News & Information
- STEM Education Friday Seminars for Fall 2014
- C&I faculty honored with College's top teaching award
- Dr. Rebecca Callahan's new book explores the economics of bilingualism
- Skype Discussion Series with Native and Indigenous Education Scholars
- "Civil Rights Today" Essay Contest and Summit Teacher Workshop
- more news