ITO Help Desk
The ITO Help Desk is part of the College of Education’s Information Technology Office and provides Apple and Windows laptop support services for the faculty and students in the College. Whether you’re having a hardware or software problem or need help backing up your files, the ITO Help Desk is here to help!
ITO Help Desk
Get the latest technology news and tips. Learn the tech secrets that will make your work easier and more productive. Pick the brains of the super-smart ITO Help Desk staff and get answers to all those nagging technology questions. It’s all on our ITO Help Desk Blog.
I bought a new hard drive but it will only allow me to modify it in either Windows/Mac and not both,...
What is AppleCare? AppleCare is Apple’s service plan for all versions of Apple computers, iPhones,...
Do you have a passion for solving computer issues? Do you want to work on campus? Check out our job posting...
ITO Help Desk Services
The knowledgable and friendly ITO Help Desk staff provide many services including:
- Diagnosis of hardware and software problems of Apple MacBooks and Windows PC's for students and faculty in the College of Education.
- Assistance with backing up files
- Configuration of software on Apple laptops to meet the College requirements.
- Shipment of laptops to Apple for free, warranty-covered service.
- Checkout of loaner laptops when laptops have been sent to Apple for repair.
- Assistance and limited training for basic laptop software.